Thank you for considering a purchase of RStudio products!
The following applies to RStudio Server Pro, RStudio Connect, RStudio Shiny Server Pro, and RStudio Commercial Desktop.
When should I use RStudio’s online ordering process?
To keep selling costs and the prices you pay well below industry norms, we encourage everyone to use our online ordering process. Initial purchases of less than US $15,000 are REQUIRED to be ordered online and according to our standard End User License Agreement (EULA). Our standard EULA has terms that are specifically designed to make such modest initial purchases faster and easier for everyone.
What if my organization cannot accept RStudio’s standard EULA?
If your organization cannot accept our standard EULA AND your annual purchases exceed US $15,000, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I pay for my order with a credit card?
To order and pay online by credit card visit one of the following links:
RStudio also has Small and Medium Business pricing as well as Academic pricing available to those that qualify.
How do I use a purchase order (PO) to place my order?
RStudio accepts PO numbers during the checkout process online. Here’s what you need to know:
- First, send a request to email@example.com or your RStudio contact for a quotation or to place an order They will create a secure quotation & order page for you once they have your information.
- Next, contact your institution’s purchasing department to have an authorized PO number generated for your order.
- Once you have a PO number, go to the web page provided by your RStudio Sales contact and enter the PO number.
- Confirm that the rest of the information on the page is correct or make changes and place your order.
- After you place your order, email the PO to your RStudio contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your PO, RStudio will send an invoice to the billing email address provided by you, referencing your institution’s PO number. This invoice can be paid by credit card, check, or bank transfer (non-US customers only). Payments terms are net 45 days from the invoice date.
- RStudio will send license keys to the delivery email address provided by you.
Please note: RStudio is happy to reference a PO number on a quote or invoice for your internal tracking and record keeping. However, we do not accept purchase orders as the form of payment nor the terms and conditions commonly associated with purchase orders. We try to keep our prices low by offering a standard End User Agreement to all our customers.