RStudio v0.99.709 Preview — Release Notes
A preview release of RStudio v0.99.709 is now available for testing and feedback. Highlights include:
- Support for multiple source windows (tear editor tabs off main window).
- Editor and IDE keyboard shortcuts can now be customized.
- New Emacs keybindings mode for source editor.
- R Markdown editing improvements including outline view and inline UI for chunk execution.
- Support for parameterized R Markdown reports.
- Various improvements to RStudio Server Pro including support for multiple concurrent R sessions,
use of multiple R versions, and shared projects for collaboration.
See v0.99.709 Release Notes for full details on all of the changes in this release.
Server Pro Version
NOTE: The preview of RStudio Server Pro uses your existing license of RStudio Server Pro. If you haven’t yet licensed the product then the preview provides a 45-day evaluation version subject to the RStudio End User License Agreement.
By downloading the product you acknowledge that you either have an existing license for RStudio Server Pro or that you are evaluating the product and agree to the terms of the RStudio End User License Agreement.
RStudio Server Pro v0.99.709 Admin Guide
A tarball containing source code for RStudio v0.99.709 can be downloaded from here.