RStudio v0.99.1294 Preview — Release Notes
A preview release of RStudio v0.99.1294 is now available for testing and feedback. Highlights include:
- Authoring tools for R Notebooks.
- Integrated support for the sparklyr package (R interface to Spark).
- Enhanced data import tools based on the readr, readxl and haven packages.
- Performance profiling via integration with the profvis package.
- Authoring tools for R Markdown websites and the bookdown package.
- Many other miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.
See v0.99.1294 Release Notes for full details on all of the changes in this release.
Server Pro Version
NOTE: The preview of RStudio Server Pro uses your existing license of RStudio Server Pro. If you haven’t yet licensed the product then the preview provides a 45-day evaluation version subject to the RStudio End User License Agreement.
By downloading the product you acknowledge that you either have an existing license for RStudio Server Pro or that you are evaluating the product and agree to the terms of the RStudio End User License Agreement.
RStudio Server Pro v0.99.1294 Admin Guide
A tarball containing source code for RStudio v0.99.1294 can be downloaded from here.