RStudio v1.1.399 Preview — Release Notes
A preview release of RStudio v1.1.399 is now available for testing and feedback.
This release fixes a number of small issues in the first release of RStudio 1.1, including the following:
- Fix sign-out issue when “stay signed in” is checked in RStudio Server (#1538)
- Fix overlap between Refresh icon and plot title text (#1585)
- Fix slow File Open dialog on RStudio Desktop for Linux (#1587)
- Fix slow open of new files on Windows when using network drives (#1592)
- Fix build pane freeze when
Rcpp::compileAttributes results in parse errors (#1601)
- Fix incorrect output type when compiling R script to non-HTML report (#1631)
- Improve spacing in account when username and servername are short (#1637)
- Fix autocompletion of Rpp C++ objects (#1654)
- Better “hand” cursor position on RStudio Desktop for Linux (#1659)
- Fix segfault that can occur when a notebook contains a Rcpp chunk with compilation failures (#1668)
- Fix problems with Git for Windows installations into sub-directories of home directory (#1679)
- Don’t suspend R sessions with active external pointer objects (#1696)
- Allow new “Copy To” command in Files Pane to overwite its target (#1722)
- Respect “Load All” command shortcut when the Terminal is open (#1723)
- Detect full-screen mode correctly in Terminal pane (#1725)
See v1.1.399 Release Notes for full details on all of the changes in this release.
Server Pro Version
NOTE: The preview of RStudio Server Pro uses your existing license of RStudio Server Pro. If you haven’t yet licensed the product then the preview provides a 45-day evaluation version subject to the RStudio End User License Agreement.
By downloading the product you acknowledge that you either have an existing license for RStudio Server Pro or that you are evaluating the product and agree to the terms of the RStudio End User License Agreement.
RStudio Server Pro v1.1.399 Admin Guide
A tarball containing source code for RStudio v1.1.399 can be downloaded from here.