RStudio v1.2.747-3 Preview — Release Notes
A preview release of RStudio v1.2.747-3 is now available for testing and feedback.
This early preview of RStudio 1.2 includes the following features:
- Author and preview D3 visualizations and embed them in R Notebooks,
via the r2d3 package.
- Improved support for SQL; author, run and preview SQL query results.
- Integrated support for the reticulate package (call Python code from
within R sessions and R Notebooks).
- New testing tools; run testthat and shinytest tests and view results.
- Support for PowerPoint presentations in R Markdown.
- Integration with the keyring package to store secrets such as database
- An upgraded rendering engine based on Chromium, which improves
performance and visual quality.
See v1.2.747-3 Release Notes for full details on all of the changes in this release.
Server Pro Version
NOTE: The preview of RStudio Server Pro uses your existing license of RStudio Server Pro. If you haven’t yet licensed the product then the preview provides a 45-day evaluation version subject to the RStudio End User License Agreement.
By downloading the product you acknowledge that you either have an existing license for RStudio Server Pro or that you are evaluating the product and agree to the terms of the RStudio End User License Agreement.
RStudio Server Pro v1.2.747-3 Admin Guide