Join us at rstudio::conf(2022) to sharpen your R skills. | July 25-28th in D.C.
July 25-28th in D.C.
7/25 - 7/28 in D.C.
The premier IDE for R
RStudio anywhere using a web browser
Put Shiny applications online
Shiny, R Markdown, Tidyverse and more
Next level training for you and your team
Do, share, teach and learn data science
An easy way to access R packages
Let us host your Shiny applications
A single home for R & Python Data Science Teams
Scale, develop, and collaborate across R & Python
Easily share your insights
Control and distribute packages
RStudio Public Package Manager
RStudio Package Manager
Integrated Development Environment
RStudio 1.1 new features
February 26, 2018
In this talk, Kevin will give a tour of the new features that became part of the v1.1 release of the RStudio IDE. The following features will be covered:
- The Terminal tab, giving access to a shell directly within the IDE,
- The Object Explorer, for inspecting deeply-nested R objects,
- The modern theme, including a dark IDE theme to accompany the dark editor themes,
- The Connections tab, for managing connections to external SQL data stores,
- Improvements to Git integration, making it easier to manage git branches from within the IDE, alongside a small set of other miscellaneous features that made their way into the v1.1.
Kevin is a software engineer on the RStudio IDE team. He is an active member of the R community, member of the Rcpp core team, and has contributed to a wide variety of packages in the R ecosystem. He is the maintainer of the popular reticulate, renv, packrat, and RcppParallel R packages.